- Run for a cause: Your participation directly supports the work of the MS Trust and everyone affected by MS. Together, we can make sense of MS.
- Scenic route: Enjoy running through the closed-off streets of London in a running event like no other. Taking runners past Westminster Bridge, the London Eye, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus and Big Ben.
- Flat course: This route is flat and friendly, perfect for beginners or seasoned pros chasing a new PB.
- Inclusivity: Open to everyone - bring friends and family to share in the experience.
- Entertainment: Enjoy live bands, DJs and cheering fans to keep you motivated along the route.
The ASICS London 10k (British 10k)
By signing up to this event I declare that:
- I will participate in the ASICS London 10k on Sunday 14th July 2024 on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust.
- I will raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship for the MS Trust with the objective being to raise as much sponsorship as possible.
- I will pay the non-refundable registration fee of £25 for my ASICS London 10k place.
- I will return all sponsorship money to the MS Trust by 14th September 2024.
- If I cannot participate due to injury or illness I will let the MS Trust know immediately.
- I will be over 15 years of age at the date of the ASICS London 2024, I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge my general state of health and fitness is good, and I understand that I am taking part in the ASICS London 10k 2024 at my own risk.
- I give permission for the MS Trust to use any photographs/videos in which I may appear for publicity purposes - this can include reporting on the event, informing people about the MS Trust, advertising future fundraising events. If you would like to opt out of this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will get
If you register for the ASICS 10k for the MS Trust you will receive:
- Full support and guidance with your fundraising and training from our friendly fundraising team
- Your own MS Trust technical running top for you to participate in and wear your support with pride!
- Official photographs taken throughout the race and the finish line so that you can remember your fantastic achievement forever
- Unique ASICS 10k 2024 medal and t-shirt
The ASICS 10k takes you past London's most iconic landmarks. Here is a map of the race route from 2023. The confirmed 2024 route will be available soon!
Get in touch
If you have any queries about this event, please reach out to our friendly fundraising team at email@example.com or give us a call on 01462 476707
Frequently Asked Questions
There’ll be thousands of you making your way to the start line on Sunday morning so please plan your journey in advance. Many roads around the ASICS London 10k will be closed from 05:00.
A number of bus services will be running on diversions from 04:30 onwards.
Please check with TFL for further details.
There won't be bike parking facilities for the event. Please use official local bike parking.
Charing Cross Station: Bakerloo and Northern lines
Embankment Station: Bakerloo, Northern and Circle and District lines
Victoria Station: Victoria, Circle and District lines
St James’ Park Station: Circle and District lines
Westminster Station: Jubilee and Circle & District lines
We do not recommend driving as parking in the area will be extremely difficult.
The race start time and location is still TBC. This information will be shared with participants in the weeks leading up to race day. You will be allocated a specific time slot which you MUST adhere to.
The cut off time is 1hr and 45mins after which runners will be asked to continue their run on the pavements so that the roads can be given back to the city residents.
There is a limited bag drop available at the ASICS 10k race, but if at all possible it would be best to leave your bags with a friend or family member or run with your items on your person
Absolutely! The more the merrier! We would love it if your friends and family joined us at the MS Trust cheer point, please let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org if they want to join us and we can let you know where we will be located.
Yes, as the roads are closed for this event you are welcome to run with headphones. Although there will be plenty of entertainment along your route
The event organisers, Limelight Sport, aim to be inclusive, offering people of all abilities opportunities to take part
Wheelchair entrants are permitted at the ASICS 10k. Please get in touch at email@example.com and we will contact the event organisers on your behalf.
Hand cycles, however, are not permitted and all wheelchair users must be self-propelled, without support
If you meet the elite qualifying time and are also taking part in a racing wheelchair, then you will start at the front of the race, shortly before the main field. If you are taking part in a day chair then you will start the race at the back of the main field.
Disabled participants who need assistance
If you are a visually impaired runner or your disability and/or medical conditions means that you require a guide runner/assistant, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the event organisers on your behalf.
We strongly advise that each participant and their guide should be appropriately identified and linked together in a safe way on event day. Guide dogs are permitted on the event site, however they are not permitted on the ASICS London 10K race route.