TCS London Marathon 2022
Date: Sunday 2nd October 2022
Location: London, UK
Min sponsorship: £2000 (before Gift Aid)
Find out how to be part of the team
Would you like to be part of the MS Trusts London Marathon Team 2022?
Running through the streets of London, passing the iconic landmarks knowing that with each step you take you are helping to support the 13,000 people with MS get the help and support they need.
Apply for a charity place in the London Marathon for the MS Trust, where you will be completing the iconic 26.2-mile journey from Blackheath to The Mall. If you're successful, we ask that you pay a registration fee of £100 and pledge to raise a minimum of £2,000 sponsorship.
If you have your own London Marathon place, join team MS Trust. There is no minimum pledge amount and we'll support you all the way.
How we'll support you
- We'll send you your own fundraising packs, sponsor forms, running vests - everything we can do to help you maximise your sponsorship.
- You'll receive a Marathon Training Guide, written by a qualified personal trainer, detailing all you need to know on training, nutrition and avoiding injuries. You'll also get a beginners or advanced training schedule.
- You'll receive weekly email newsletters with up to the minute training advice.
- We'll organise pre-marathon get-togethers to give you a chance to meet the rest of the team, get some top tips for event day and the chance to take part in a practice half marathon.
- Post-race reception close to the finish line with hot showers, physio, massage, refreshments - somewhere you can meet up with friends and family in comfort.
- Support from us all at the MS Trust. We believe in the personal touch when it comes to our runners - with a small charity, it's hard not to get personal - and we're there for you every step of the way!
- The satisfaction of knowing that every penny you raise will count for people with MS.
Get in touch
If you would like to take part in the TCS London Marathon 2022 for the MS Trust, we would love to hear from you!
For more information about running the London Marathon, email email@example.com. We are also offering other ways for you to get involved and run the marathon for the MS Trust:
The MS Trust really is a fantastic charity and I am so glad to be welcomed as a fundraiser. I will without doubt carry on raising as much as I possibly can for a long, long time. You guys are the best!
- Kenny, London Marathon runner