Celebrate and support
If you are celebrating a wedding, anniversary, birthday, graduation, or retirement, you can add a meaningful touch to your day by supporting the MS Trust.
Celebrate and support the MS Trust
- Suggest that your guests make a donation to the MS Trust instead of buying you gifts. After your celebration has taken place we can let you know the total raised all together including Gift Aid. Please do let us know prior to the event that you are fundraising in this way.
- Raise money online by setting up a fundraising page on Just Giving for your special occasion - it's really easy and your friends and family can see how much has been raised and even donate from overseas.
- Hold a collection on the day - just ask for one of our collection boxes. We can also provide you with balloons, flags and banners to decorate the room and help to raise awareness. Contact us to arrange your fundraising materials.
- MS Trust favours and pin badges make excellent gifts for your wedding guests. You can order them online from the MS Trust store. Each favour arrives on a wedding tent card that informs your guests all about your support to the MS Trust.
- Why not celebrate your birthday on Facebook and ask your friends and family to donate in lieu of gifts? You can set up your Facebook fundraiser online.
Information about celebratory fundraising
Register your interest in supporting the MS Trust at your celebration. We'll send you an email with some ideas and top tips to help get you started.
Order wedding favours
Charitable wedding favours are a popular way to give to others on your special day.
Our redesigned MS Trust wedding favours are now available in our online store.
For any further information or if you have any questions about our wedding favours, please contact email@example.com or call 01462 476707.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 130,000 people living with MS across the UK.
How your donation helps
Find out how your support helps make a difference. With your help, we can change the life of every person affected by multiple sclerosis.
Sign up to our fundraising email
Our work wouldn't be possible without our amazing supporters. If you'd like to find out how you can make a difference for people with MS today, why not sign up to our monthly Make a Difference email, which rounds up all the latest exciting fundraising opportunities.