About the review panel
Understanding what matters to people with MS and their families is crucial to us developing services that work for you.
By joining our review panel you can share your thoughts and opinions with us and help shape future MS Trust services.
We'll send you short online exercises to complete in your own time. You don't have to complete every exercise that you receive and you can opt out of the panel at any time by emailing email@example.com
What you could be doing
- Completing online surveys
- Taking part in short online activities
- Joining small virtual focus groups (optional)
What's in it for you
- A flexible way to volunteer in your spare time from the comfort of your home
- No ongoing commitments, you can take part once or regularly, the choice is yours
- Your feedback will help shape future MS Trust services, including our website, information content, future campaigns and new services
What you'll need
- A smartphone, tablet or computer with access to the internet
- An email account - we'll email you links to the online activities
If you're ready to help shape MS Trust services, please complete the form below.
Join the panel
Other ways to volunteer
Volunteer for the MS Trust
Find out how you can volunteer for the MS Trust. Learn new skills, meet people and support the charity's work for people with MS.
Friends of the MS Trust
Become a Friend of the MS Trust and support us in your community by raising funds and awareness.
Get involved with MSTV
MSTV is our new YouTube channel and project for young people aged 11 to 17 who are affected by MS.