We are looking for volunteers to support our Information & Communication team on our social media platforms. Could you help us?
We need volunteers to help us:
- Writing posts for our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks
- Scheduling posts via social media scheduling tools
- Moderating online discussion groups
- Monitoring social media for likes, comments, notifications etc and responding appropriately
- Devising campaigns for expanding likes, followers and reach
- Communicating with MS Trust staff on social media issues
- Assisting with other social media projects that arise
Training and support provided, some experience is necessary.
If you would like to know more about this role, download the Social Media Volunteer Role Description (PDF, 140KB).
If you are interested in signing up as a Social Media Volunteer, please fill in this short become a volunteer form.
If you have any questions about this role, or any other volunteering for the MS Trust, please contact our volunteer manager Mark – firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the MS Trust by volunteering to use your voice to develop future services
Support the MS Trust by volunteering at one off events