MS in the Media - 15 March 2019
15 March 2019
- Worldwide prevalence of MS
- United States National MS Society funds study of stem cells for progressive MS
- Diagnosed at 25 years old
- Childhood multiple sclerosis
- Dating and finding love after an MS diagnosis
MS in the Media - 8 March 2019
8 March 2019
- Sugary drinks linked to higher level of disability in MS
- Cocoa made from dark chocolate may improve MS fatigue
- Repeat PIP assessments scrapped for disabled pensioners
Cocoa improves MS fatigue
6 March 2019
Results from a study carried out by UK researchers suggest that a daily mug of cocoa made from dark chocolate could improve MS fatigue.
People with MS in Scotland given easier access to free bus travel
4 March 2019
Following an intervention by the MS Trust, Transport Scotland has now amended its criteria for people with MS applying for free bus travel.
MS in the Media - 1 March 2019
1 March 2019
- Exploring how pregnancy improves MS
- Neighbourhood affects MS progression
- Benefits of Oceans of Hope
- Swallowing management compared
- Prescription charges going up
7 things you should know about trekking Kilimanjaro
26 February 2019
Mark Whitman, author of Mount Kilimanjaro: Trekkers Guide to the Summit and the popular blogs, Mountain IQ and climbkilimanjaroguide.com, shares his top tips for trekking Kilimanjaro.
MS in the Media - 22 February 2019
22 February 2019
- Pregnancy and MS guidelines published
- More people with MS in America than previously thought
- Early treatment produced better outcomes
MS won’t stop me showjumping
18 February 2019
When Laura Goodall was diagnosed with MS in 2015, she thought her showjumping days might be over. But, four years later, Laura is back competing across the country and has recently been accepted onto the British Showjumping Para team.
MS in the Media - 15 February 2019
15 February 2019
- People with MS have poorer social cognition
- Carer strain increases with disability
Do you know what really gets on my nerves?
12 February 2019
Lhermitte's Sign can hit you at any moment, usually when you're least expecting it - here our guest blogger Emily explains what it is like living with this MS symptom
Remembering my sister with a 50-day cycle ride
11 February 2019
Our amazing supporter Kenny Smith is getting back in the saddle this summer as he cycles around the UK for 50 consecutive days to raise money for the MS Trust and celebrate what would have been his sister Kathleen’s 50th birthday.
MS in the Media - 8 February 2019
8 February 2019
- Juggling work and unpaid care
- Caution when taking more than five different drugs
Sign up for updates from us
Keep up-to-date with the latest MS news, explore new research, read the stories of people living with MS, find out practical tips from MS experts, and discover exciting fundraising opportunities.