Open Door is our free, quarterly magazine for anyone affected by multiple sclerosis. It is packed with the latest MS news and research, health tips, in-depth articles on the issues that matter to you, and personal stories from the MS community.
If you have any feedback on Open Door or have an idea for an article, contact us today.
Latest issue of Open Door: August 2020
In the November edition of Open Door, we take a look at working when you have MS, give you a roundup research from this year’s MS Virtual 2020, offer some tips on how to make the most of virtual appointments, and introduce our new MS Trust…in us campaign.
Ways to read Open Door
MS Trust Publications app
Our free app offers a simple way to access our quarterly magazine, Open Door, and our trusted MS information on your iOS or Android device.
Why download the app?
- Read current and past issues of Open Door on all your iOS and Android devices
- Access our free trusted MS information
- Automatic updates when we add new resources
- Search the app or individual publications to quickly find what you're looking for
- Create your own library with the content that's important to you
- Download publications to your digital device and read offline, wherever you are
- Easy to navigate, with the function to zoom in and size text to make it a comfortable reading size
Subscribe to Open Door
Sign up to our mailings to get a printed copy of Open Door delivered straight to your door, or sign up to our MS Monthly email to get the latest Open Door content delivered straight to your inbox.
Read Open Door online
View or download current and past issues of Open Door online.
In this issue we introduce Staying Smart, our new resource to help with 'Cog Fog'. We also take a look at working with MS and dispel some of the myths surrounding palliative care.
In this issue, we share the story of Emily Padfield, the winner of the BBC show Win the Wilderness: Alaska.
In this issue, the Bunby's talk about the ups and downs of living with MS in the family and how they support each other.
You may also be interested in
Sign up for updates from us
Keep up-to-date with the latest MS news, explore new research, read the stories of people living with MS, find out practical tips from MS experts, and discover exciting fundraising opportunities.
Your donations mean we can continue providing publications like Open Door to everybody affected by MS. Thank you so much for your support.