Latest issue of Open Door: May 2021
After a year like no other, in the May issue of Open Door we take a light-hearted look at what got some people with MS through the last 12 months of lockdowns. We examine who gets MS and why, talk to experts to learn more about walking difficulties in MS and discuss developments in stem cell transplantation.
Ways to read Open Door
MS Trust Publications app
Our free app offers a simple way to access our quarterly magazine, Open Door, and our trusted MS information on your iOS or Android device.
Why download the app?
- Read current and past issues of Open Door on all your iOS and Android devices
- Access our free trusted MS information
- Automatic updates when we add new resources
- Search the app or individual publications to quickly find what you're looking for
- Create your own library with the content that's important to you
- Download publications to your digital device and read offline, wherever you are
- Easy to navigate, with the function to zoom in and size text to make it a comfortable reading size
Subscribe to Open Door
Sign up to our mailings to get a digital copy of Open Door magazine each quarter, as well as our MS Monthly email to receive the latest news from the MS community straight to your inbox.
Read Open Door online
View or download current and past issues of Open Door online.
In this issue, we take a look at who gets MS and why, talk to experts to learn more about walking difficulties in MS and discuss developments in stem cell transplantation.
In this issue, we take a look at how MS impacts on different types of relationships, we offer tips on sex and MS and how to initiate difficult conversations with loved ones. We also answer some frequently asked questions about the Covid-19 vaccine.
In this issue we introduce Staying Smart, our new resource to help with 'Cog Fog'. We also take a look at working with MS and dispel some of the myths surrounding palliative care.
You may also be interested in
Sign up for updates from us
Keep up-to-date with the latest MS news, explore new research, read the stories of people living with MS, find out practical tips from MS experts, and discover exciting fundraising opportunities.
Your donations mean we can continue providing publications like Open Door to everybody affected by MS. Thank you so much for your support.