Latest issue of Open Door: August 2021
In the August issue of Open Door, we spoke to cover star, Diva Hollywood about how she became a cabaret performer while Trishna Bharadia discusses her work as a health and disability advocate. We look at how you can stay well in summer, the role of an MS pharmacist and hear personal stories on disease modifying drugs. Plus, a first chance to order your MS Trust charity Christmas cards for 2021!
Ways to read Open Door
MS Trust Publications app
Our free app offers a simple way to access our quarterly magazine, Open Door, and our trusted MS information on your iOS or Android device.
Why download the app?
- Read current and past issues of Open Door on all your iOS and Android devices
- Access our free trusted MS information
- Automatic updates when we add new resources
- Search the app or individual publications to quickly find what you're looking for
- Create your own library with the content that's important to you
- Download publications to your digital device and read offline, wherever you are
- Easy to navigate, with the function to zoom in and size text to make it a comfortable reading size
Subscribe to MS Trust mailings
Sign up to receive our regular mailings including research updates and MS Monthly. Get the latest news from the MS community straight to your inbox.
Read Open Door online
View or download current and past issues of Open Door online.
In this issue we look at how you can stay well in summer, the role of an MS pharmacist and hear personal stories on disease modifying drugs.
In this issue, we take a look at who gets MS and why, talk to experts to learn more about walking difficulties in MS and discuss developments in stem cell transplantation.
In this issue, we take a look at how MS impacts on different types of relationships, we offer tips on sex and MS and how to initiate difficult conversations with loved ones. We also answer some frequently asked questions about the Covid-19 vaccine.
You may also be interested in
Sign up for updates from us
Keep up-to-date with the latest MS news, explore new research, read the stories of people living with MS, find out practical tips from MS experts, and discover exciting fundraising opportunities.
Your donations mean we can continue providing publications like Open Door to everybody affected by MS. Thank you so much for your support.