Take on the world’s biggest half marathon in 2024 and raise vital funds to support people with MS. Join Team MS Trust today and you can be a part of this fantastic event. Simply register for your place below
Great North Run Charity Entry
Join our team
*Please note you may only complete one registration at a time as it is compulsory for you to accept the terms and conditions in order to participate in this event.
and you may only choose the deferred entry option if you have a pre-existing MS Trust charity place from Great North Run 2023 and have already agreed with the MS Trust to defer to 2024. Registering for this option without an existing charity place will not guarantee you a place with the MS Trust for the Great North Run 2024. Thank you
By signing up to this event I declare that:
- I will participate in the Great North Run 2024 on Sunday 8th September 2024 on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust.
- I will raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship for the MS Trust with the objective being to raise as much sponsorship as possible.
- I will pay the non-refundable registration fee of £30 for my Great North Run 2024 place.
- I will return all sponsorship money to the MS Trust by 1st December 2024.
- If I cannot participate due to injury or illness I will let the MS Trust know immediately.
- I will be over 17 years of age at the date of the Great North Run 2024, I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge my general state of health and fitness is good, and I understand that I am taking part in the Great North Run 2024 at my own risk.
- I give the MS Trust permission to pass on my name and email address to the Great Run Series as part of the official registration process.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to complete my details on the official entry console of the Great Run Series (which I will receive an email about) by the deadline advised (date tbc).
- I give permission for the MS Trust to use any photographs/videos in which I may appear for publicity purposes - this can include reporting on the event, informing people about the MS Trust, advertising future fundraising events. If you would like to opt out of this, please email email@example.com
Please confirm above that you accept these terms and conditions.
How we'll support you at the 2024 event
As part of the MS Trust's team you will receive support every step of the way...
- free half marathon training advice
- free breathable running vest or t-shirt
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- weekly emails in the lead up to the race with fundraising training and advice