Partnering with the MS Trust is a great way of building team spirit in your workplace whilst raising vital funds and awareness to make a difference for people with multiple sclerosis.
We have some fantastic challenges ready for you. Breath-taking overseas treks, iconic running and cycling events and branch vs branch gaming competitions - whatever you choose the MS Trust will support you and your team from start to finish.
Companies who partner with the MS Trust will have a dedicated account manager to make sure everyone benefits from the partnership and to help you maximise PR opportunities.
We will provide all the support you need…
- Inspired fundraising ideas and activities
- Fundraising packs and materials
- Support with local and national PR coverage
- Promotion of events via our website and social media channels
- MS Trust staff at your social or networking events
We would love to talk with you about how we can benefit your business and help people with MS. For more information about partnering with the MS Trust, please contact us on email@example.com or 01462 476707.
Whether you want to make a one-off donation or support us on a regular basis, your support will make a real difference for people with MS.
£400 provides a ‘Making Sense of MS’ resource to every person diagnosed with MS in the UK in one month.
£2,000 trains a nurse or therapist to offer high-quality MS healthcare.
£10,000 enables our team to answer over 280 enquiries from people affected by MS – keeping our enquiry service running for four weeks.
£50,000 establishes a new specialist MS nurse in an area where people are going without the care they require.
We can't cure MS yet. But we can make life a lot better for people who have it, with the help of your company.
Get in touch for a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01462 476707.
Gifts in kind enable your company to help people with MS without making a financial donation. We are always grateful to receive gifts such as:
- Raffle or auction prize
- Advertising space
- Promotion on your website and social media, in company newsletters or in your email signatures
- Space to set up an MS information stand in your offices
- Your employees' time in volunteering, if they have relevant experience or expertise
- An MS awareness campaign amongst your customers and suppliers
We are very grateful to the following companies, and those others that wish to remain anonymous, who support the work of the MS Trust to make sure no one has to manage MS alone.