In the UK, there is a wide range of disease modifying drugs (DMDs) approved for use in the NHS for people with relapsing remitting MS (RRMS). Each drug offers a different combination of benefits and risks. MS Decisions can help you make your choice.
You might be coming to MS Decisions because:
- you want a general introduction to the range of DMDs that can be prescribed for RRMS so that you can get familiar with your treatment options.
- you have seen your neurologist or MS nurse and you want to know what to expect and what you need to consider if starting DMD treatment.
- your neurologist has given you specific options to consider and you want to compare these DMDs so that you can go to your next clinic visit with your own thoughts and questions.
- you are already on a DMD and you are considering switching to another one.
- Whatever your situation, MS Decisions can help you by providing reliable information about DMDs for RRMS in a format that makes it easy to compare them.
MS Decisions was highly commended in the 2016 BMA Patient Information Awards.