We're a charity that works to make a difference today for the 130,000 people living with MS in the UK. All of our services are provided free of charge. We receive no government or NHS funding. It's only thanks to the generosity of our supporters that we're able to continue our work.
How we are funded
How we raise our money
During 2021/2022 the efforts of our supporters helped us to raise £1,840,979 for people with MS.
- £498,206 events and community fundraising
- £617,006 gifts and donations
- £322,781 training and development activities
- £143,767 trading activities
- £198,072 legacies
- £61,147 interest and other
How we spend our money
During 2021/2022, we spent £2,488,204 on our core activities to help people affected by MS.
- £348,015 funding MS health professionals
- £871,442 providing information for people affected by MS
- £299,535 training and supporting MS health professionals
- £13,412 funding MS research
- £691,882 on fundraising
- £263,918 on marketing
Our annual reports
To view accounts from previous years, please visit the Charity Commission website.
If you would like to discuss any of our work in more detail, or if you have any questions or comments about our Annual Review or Annual Report & Accounts, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01462 476700.
How your donations make a difference
Your gifts and donations help us make a difference today for the people living with MS in the UK.
- £6 could pay for one copy of an MS information book, which can help a person with MS better understand their condition.
- £15 could pay for one of our information specialists to provide telephone support to a person with MS.
- £100 could cover the cost to provide our Making Sense of MS guide to everybody diagnosed with MS in one week.
- £411 could provide an MS specialist nurse with publications and factsheets to share with their patients for one year.
- £940 could pay for our free MS Enquiry Service for one week.
- £1,765 could pay for a newly-appointed MS specialist nurse to receive foundation training in MS care, through the MS Trust’s development module.
- £53,000 could fund an MS specialist nurse for one year.
Help us make a difference
We could not continue to help people affected by MS today, without the generosity of our supporters.