The MS Trust is a UK charity that believes nobody should have to manage multiple sclerosis alone. We are here to support you. We can answer your questions about multiple sclerosis and life with the condition.
Contact our MS helpline
Our helpline is available from Monday to Friday (except UK bank holidays) from 9am to 5pm. Outside these hours you can leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Or write to us at:
Helpline, MS Trust, Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire SG6 4ET
Find out more about our MS helpline and information.
Get in touch with us
If you need to speak to a member of our team, get in touch by phone, email or post.
Write to us at:
MS Trust, Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire SG6 4ET
Our team can help you with:
- Ordering one of our MS information publications
- Answering questions about our fundraising events
- Making a donation
- Changing your address registered with us
- Any comments, feedback or suggestions you may have
- Other queries about the MS Trust
Our office is open Monday to Friday (except UK bank holidays) from 9am to 5pm.
Other information about us
Multiple Sclerosis Trust is a registered charity no. 1088353 and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales no. 4247766
Multiple Sclerosis Trust has two wholly owned subsidiaries, which transfer all of their profits to the charity:
- Multiple Sclerosis Trust (Education) Ltd, which exists only to carry out our educational objectives, registered in England and Wales no. 5105344
- Multiple Sclerosis Trust (Trading) Ltd, which raises funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Trust, registered in England and Wales no. 2838516
The registered address of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust and its subsidiaries is Spirella Building, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4ET
VAT number is 836 4756 95
Tel: 01462 476 700
Fax: 01462 476 710