MS Trust Read-a-thon
Do something egg-stravagant over the Easter Holidays! Gather your books, read & collect donations to support the MS Trust.
The MS Trust Read-a-thon is a great way to keep the little one busy whilst making a difference and raising money to support the MS Trust
There are many ways to take part in the Read-a-thon, you can:
- Set yourself a challenge to read a certain amount of books within a set time frame
- Let others donate and choose the books for you to read ( if you are brave enough)
- Complete a series of books such as Harry Potter, Rainbow Magic or The Far Away Tree Adventures
- Pick an author and read a certain number of their books
- Dust of the old books you no longer read to sell
Whichever way you want to take part in the Read-a-thon just remember every penny raised will help make a difference, so get your books ready!
Everyone who take part will receive a MS Trust Read-a-thon certificate!
Your Fundraising Page
We recommend using a Just Giving Fundraising page, it is a safe and secure way to collect donations that go straight towards the work of the MS Trust. It is easy to set up and personalise, please do tell us about you and your reasons for fundraising.
If you are under 18 years old make sure you get parental permission before setting up your page or even better ask them to do it for you!*
Create your Read-a-thon Just Giving Page
*In accordance with our Safe Guarding Policy we are unable to contact anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent