29 January 2024
Living with MS means you might hit some unexpected mental health turbulence at times. Throw in the cost of living crisis, shocking world events and the gloomy news cycle and things around you can easily start to feel pressurised.
Well, we may not have the answers to all of the world’s problems, but what we do have is a rather brilliant podcast guest: Professor Derek Willis. He tells us how being kind to yourself can unlock new perspectives in life. Plus, he outlines some practical strategies for managing the expectations of others and taking healthy breaks.
Listen now for tips, tricks and more! And … breathe.
- Mindfulness and MS - MS Trust information sheet for people who are new to MS
- Wellbeing and MS - information hub to help you support your emotional wellbeing
- It's all in your head: Mental health and MS - MS Trust podcast series
- MS and mindfulness with Justin Standfield - Video with Justin from MS Trust's YouTube
- Can mindfulness really help with my MS? - podcast from MS Trust