08 January 2024
Ok, you’ve heard all about mindfulness and maybe you’re even considering giving it a go. But can it actually help you manage life with MS? Is it just one of those trendy well-being fads like eating charcoal or moss smoothies (yep, they’re both actually real)?
Mindfulness teacher, Justin Standfield, lives with MS and he joins us to dispel a couple of mindful myths. Plus, he shares some practical ways that he manages his own MS symptoms using mindfulness.
Join us to learn tips, tricks and approaches to mindful matters and MS.
- Mindfulness and MS - MS Trust information sheet for people who are new to MS
- Wellbeing and MS - information hub to help you support your emotional wellbeing
- It's all in your head: Mental health and MS - MS Trust podcast series
- MS and mindfulness with Justin Standfield - Video with Justin from MS Trust's YouTube
- How to meditate for beginners - information from the NHS
- comeonbabylightmyfire.com - Justin's Blog
- twitter.com/JKStandfield - Justin on X