24 July 2023
Diagnosing MS can be a lengthy procedure, and getting on a treatment path can take even longer. So what happens when you treat potential MS really early? In this episode, we talk to Professor Klaus Schmierer about the AttackMS trial.
The trial, the first of its kind, aims to use a highly-effective drug to treat people within 14 days of presenting with possible MS symptoms.
- How MS is diagnosed - information from the MS Trust
- CIS - information from the MS Trust
- Taking part in clinical trials - information from the MS Trust
- The MS Guide video interview with other AttackMS participants - YouTube
- More about AttackMS - YouTube
- AttackMS trial - ClinicalTrials.gov