When: Expected date July 2022 - TBC
Registration fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship: TBC
Previously known as The British 10k.
Terms and conditions
By signing up to this event I declare that:
- I will participate in the ASICS London 10k on date to be confirmed 2022 on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust.
- I will raise a minimum of £TBC in sponsorship for the MS Trust with the objective being to raise as much sponsorship as possible.
- I will pay the non-refundable registration fee of £25 for my ASICS London 10k place
- I will return all sponsorship money to the MS Trust by date to be confirmed
- If I cannot participate due to injury or illness I will let the MS Trust know immediately.
- I will be over 15 years of age at the date of the ASICS London 2022, I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge my general state of health and fitness is good, and I understand that I am taking part in the ASICS London 10k 2022 at my own risk.
Please confirm below that you accept these terms and conditions.
Join our team
Join the thousands of runners winding their way through Central London together. As well as seeing some of London's top landmarks, you'll also run past the True Geographical Centre of London, down closed Regent Street, the Strand and Embankment, and get the best view across the river of the London Eye.
Previous runner Maria said it was "such an amazing and supportive atmosphere and I finished thinking 'wow I want to run this next year!'"
Be part of team MS Trust and make a difference for people living with MS today.
Registrations are yet to open but we are taking interest, please email the fundraising team if you wish to join Team MS Trust at the ASICS London10k or another running event.
How we'll support you
Run for the MS Trust and we will support you every step of the way...
- free 10K training guide
- free MS Trust T-shirt or Running Vest
- personalised sponsor form along with fundraising tips and support
- Just Giving team page link to see how much the team raises together
- Invitation to join the MS Trust Running Club Facebook group
- meet the rest of our team at our post-race reception*
- every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS
*To be reviewed in connection to Covid-19 guidance