- Iconic sights: run past London's famous landmarks. The only half marathon that runs through the closed-off streets of both the City of London and the City of Westminster.
- Bringing history to life: cheered on by historical figures including Roman Gladiators, Henry VIII, Queen Victoria, and the Suffragists, with signs en route pointing out London's fascinating history
- Music: your race powered by the sound of a choir singing the West End's top tunes, bell ringing of St Mary-Le-Bow Church, DJ's celebrating with a mini-Pride Party and the Suffragists backed by female pop anthems!
- Quirky sights: you might be familiar with the London Eye and Big Ben but you'll also be running past some lesser known sights including Gringotts Bank, Britain's smallest police station, Shakespeare's House, London's Roman Amphitheatre, and Pudding Lane!
London Landmarks Half Marathon
Sign up now!
We have currently filled our team for the London Landmarks Half Marathon. However, if you have your own place and would like to run for us, or if you would liked to be place on our reserves list, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing up to this event I declare that:
- I will participate in the London Landmarks Half Marathon on Sunday 7th April 2024 on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust.
- I will raise a minimum sponsorship of £350 for the MS Trust with the objective being to raise as much sponsorship as possible.
- I will pay the non-refundable registration fee of £25 for my London Landmarks Half Marathon place.
- I will return all sponsorship money to the MS Trust by 7th June 2024.
- If I cannot participate due to injury or illness, I will let the MS Trust know immediately.
- I will be at least 17 years of age at the date of the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2024, I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge my general state of health and fitness is good, and I understand I am taking part in the London Landmarks Half Marathon at my own risk.
- I give permission for the MS Trust to use any photographs/videos in which I may appear for publicity purposes – this can include reporting on the event, information people about the MS Trust, advertising future fundraising events. If you would like to opt out of this, please email email@example.com.
- I will register officially on the London Landmarks Half Marathon portal when invited to do so.
What you get
- An MS Trust branded running top
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team throughout your journey
- Technical event t-shirt
- Award winning finishers medal
- Sturdy race bag
- Finishers sweatband with zip compartment
- Refreshment on route
- Family entertainment including treasure trails, guided history tours and live music
- And much, much more...
Want to be a part of this fantastic event and support the MS Trust but don't fancy the run? Why not volunteer! The MS Trust will need a dedicated cheering squad on the day to keep the runners, particularly those part of Team MS Trust, motivated.
If you are interested in participating please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising for the MS Trust
We understand that fundraising can sometimes be just as much of a challenge as the event itself, but our dedicated fundraising team will be there to support you every step of the way. We will be there to get you started with our brilliant fundraising pack and will be in regular contact with support, advice and ideas.
Kickstart your fundraising journey by setting up a Just Giving Page! It is quick to set up and you can easily share your page with friends, family and colleagues to reach your fundraising goals.
Plus, everything is seamless. The money you raise and gift aid is sent straight to us as the MS Trust. One less thing to worry about it always good!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can order your top as part of your registration or email email@example.com with your order.
You will receive your top a few weeks before the event
You must be at least 17 years of age on 7th April 2024
The dedicated team at the MS Trust will be there with you for every step of your journey. We are here to answer all of your questions, send you out your branded MS Trust T-Shirt, send you our professionally crafted half marathon training guides and make sure you have everything you need to compete on race day so all you need to worry about is running!
Absolutely! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you registered so that you can join Team MS Trust!
The London Landmarks Half Marathon has a number of places for wheelchair users. If you would like to participate and are a wheelchair user, please contact us at email@example.com and we can get in touch with the LLHM team to request one of these spots for you.
The LLHM tries to be as inclusive as possible so please get in touch if you have any queries about other mobility aids etc.
If you set up a Just Giving Page, any money that is donated by your friends and family will come to us directly.
If you have collected cash or receive a bank transfer you can:
The LLHM will welcome a limited number of wheelchair participants in 2024.
If you would like to enter with a wheelchair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the event organisers to arrange this on your behalf.
The LLHM will offer a complimentary support runner to every eligible participant. Please email email@example.com and we will contact the event organisers to arrange this on your behalf.
Cut off time
The LLHM has a cut off time of 4 hours. If you are unable to run for the entire race, this should give you plenty of time for walk-breaks and still be able to finish the race. If you have any concerns or questions about this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.