Congratulations on securing a place in the TCS London Marathon 2022! You may be very excited (and possibly nervous), about the prospect of running one of the most famous marathons in the world.
Did you know that you can use your place to run for the MS Trust as an own place runner? There is no registration fee or minimal pledge amount. By being part of the MS Trust's team you will make a huge difference to the lives of people with multiple sclerosis (MS) today, and we will support you every step of the way to that finish line (and beyond).
Register with your own place
We're delighted that you have chosen to use your London Marathon place to support the MS Trust. To join our team, simply complete the online form below and click 'register'.
Please note: This form is for people who have already secured themselves a place in the TCS London Marathon 2022. If you do not already have a marathon place, find out how you can apply for a place through the MS Trust.
Why run for the MS Trust?
- We'll send you your own fundraising packs, sponsor forms, running vests - everything we can do to help you maximise your sponsorship.
- You'll receive a Marathon Training Guide, written by a qualified personal trainer, detailing all you need to know on training, nutrition and avoiding injuries. You'll also get a beginners or advanced training schedule.
- You'll receive weekly email newsletters with up to the minute training advice.
- We'll organise pre-marathon get-togethers to give you a chance to meet the rest of the team, get some top tips for event day and the chance to take part in a practice half marathon.
- Post-race reception close to the finish line with hot showers, physio, massage, refreshments - somewhere you can meet up with friends and family in comfort.
- Support from us all at the MS Trust. We believe in the personal touch when it comes to our runners - with a small charity, it's hard not to get personal - and we're there for you every step of the way!
- The satisfaction of knowing that every penny you raise will count for people with MS.