Gift Aid declaration form

With Gift Aid you can boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your home address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. In order to Gift Aid your donation please read the notes below, complete the form and click submit.

Gift Aid your donation

Would you like to Gift Aid your donations?
By selecting yes, you declare that you want to Gift Aid your donation and any donations you make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to the Multiple Sclerosis Trust. You are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
About you

About you

Your home address

Your home address

Address lines
Keeping in touch with the MS Trust

Keeping in touch with the MS Trust

By email?
By post?
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Please notify the MS Trust if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

You can contact the MS Trust by emailing, by writing to: MS Trust, Spirella Building, Bridge Rd, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 4ET, or by phoning +44 (0)1462 476707.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.