By deciding to fundraise for the MS Trust, you have taken the first steps to helping the MS Trust support someone with MS.
Planning your own fundraising
There are so many ways you can raise funds and help us support people living with MS. Hold a pub quiz or street collection, sell cakes or even grow a beard!
We will be here to support you every step of the way.
Getting started with your fundraising
Fundraising can be hard work... but VERY rewarding! Use our guide below to plan your event.
Think about what you enjoy doing. Are you a star baker? A great party planner? Or a pub quizzer?
Turn your passion into a fundraising activity and do it YOUR way for people with MS.
Once you've decided on your fundraising idea, let us know so we can help you make it happen.
You can contact our fundraising team by telephone 01462 476 707 or by email at email@example.com.
From T-shirts and balloons to collection tins and stickers, we can provide you with everything you need to ensure your fundraising is a success.
Please complete our fundraising materials order form (PDF, 220KB) and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Alternatively, you can print and post the form to MS Trust, Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4ET.
It's time to setup your JustGiving fundraising page and start raising money for the MS Trust.
It really pays to spend some time personalising your page with a message about what you're doing and why. Don't forget to include a photo of you in your MS Trust T-Shirt!
Call the Fundraising Team on 01462 476707 or email email@example.com if you would like help with this.
1. Fun First 🎉: Embrace what you enjoy! Are you sporty? Creative? The world's best party planner? Utilise your natural talents to raise money and have a blast!
2. Share the Impact 💬: Let your friends and family know exactly how their support will make a difference.
3. Hype It Up 📣: Shout about what you're doing! Use social media to your advantage - videos get much more attention that just text. Don't forget local press, posters and updating your email signatures are all great ways to spread the word.
4. VIP First 🎈: Remember that friend who owes you £50 for dinner? Ask them to back your fundraising instead. A generous trendsetting can inspire others to follow suit.
5. Boss Appeal 💼: Your workplace could be a fundraising haven! A reception collection tin or company matching funds can be a real win-win.
6. Recruit your Dream Team 🏆: Got awesome pals ready to give time instead of cash? They could hold a bake sale that raises £100 instead of a simple £20 donation.
7. Aim for the Stars 🎯: Pages with targets soar up to 50% higher! Rally your loved ones - they might not want to run with, or be up for shaving their head, but by having a target they will be on the journey with you.
8. Planning makes perfect ✔️: Organising an event can take a little bit more planning but never fear, the MS Trust fundraising team is here! We will be with you every step of the way and can support you in any way we can
9. Tiny Steps, Big Wins 🏆: Don't get overwhelmed by the big picture, take it one step at a time in the right direction towards your goal. Just keep it simple, give yourself lots of time and get a to-do-list going
10. You've got this 🌟: Remember, MS trust fundraising rocks! Every pound you raise will make a different. Together, we can make sense of MS.
To make it as easy as possible for you to let us have the lovely cash you've raised, here are the different ways to send your donations. Don't forget to return any sponsor forms (original copies) so that we can claim the Gift Aid.
Pay in online
If you've selected the MS Trust through Just Giving or Facebook we'll receive the money you've raised, along with any Gift Aid automatically!
The quickest and easiest way to send your raised funds to us is by paying your funds online.
Pay direct to our bank account
Sort Code: 60-13-08
Account Number: 41039734
Reference: Please use your name
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are using this method
Please make cheques payable to the MS Trust and send them to;
MS Trust, Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4ET
Fundraising may seem daunting at first, but don't forget we're always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Let's have a chat, get in touch on 01462 476707 or email@example.com