Our runners make a huge contribution each year to help fund our work for people living with multiple sclerosis. You can get involved in the MS Trust's Running Club even if you have never run or fundraised before. Find out about some of the ways in which we will support you through your sponsored run.
- Dedicated fundraising team to give you guidance and support every step of the way.
- Free, professional training guides, and expert advice on how best to prepare your body for a run.
- Free, cotton MS Trust T-shirt or breathable running vest (for certain events).
- Comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms.
- Regular team updates and e-newsletters, so that you can find out race information before everybody else
- Knowledge that every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS
- Running Club Facebook group to share training tips and fundraising ideas with other MS Trust runners
If you would like to take part in a sponsored run for the MS Trust we would love to have you on our team. Please contact us on 01462 476707 or email@example.com.
1. Select your event: choose one of the races that the MS Trust has places in, or pick any event you like. Any race, any where, anytime. Find an event local to you, and a distance that suits you.
2. Set up your fundraising page.
3. Count on our dedicated fundraising team: a member of the team will be in touch with invaluable insights and tips to elevate your fundraising efforts and assist you in your training.
5. Receive your exclusive MS Trust Running Top.
6. Cross the finish line with impact: as you complete your race, take pride in the substantial difference you've made in supporting everyone affect by MS.
OR simply contact our fundraising team below and we can get you started!