Book Now! 'Palliative Care and Advanced MS' study day
We are very pleased to announce that booking is now open for the virtual MS Trust study day on Monday, 8 November 2021, 9.30am – 6.30pm. There is no charge for this event.
We would like to thank our speakers and especially our sponsor Novartis for their support in bringing this day together.
Booking closes on Tuesday, 2 November 2021.
Topics and speakers include:
- Palliative care in MS - Dr Eli Silber (Consultant Neurologist, King’s College Hospital, London)
- Advanced Care Planning - Dr Jonathon Koffman (Reader in Palliative Care, Cicely Saunders Institute of Palliative Care)
- Symptom management for people with MS at the end of their life - Dr Barbara Chandler (Consultant in Neurorehabilitation Medicine, Raigmore Hospital, Inverness)
- Ethical issues in MS palliative care – Professor Bobbie Farsides (Professor of Clinical and Biomedical Ethics, Brighton and Sussex Medical School)
- Case study discussions with an MDT Panel – Led by Dr Lorraine Petersen (Medical Director, Arthur Rank Hospice, Cambridge)
- What makes a good death? - Professor Derek Willis (Lead Consultant & Medical Director, Severn Hospice, Telford)
We have been granted CPD approval and certificates will be issued after the event.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org