Blue Monday (15 January 2024) is said to be the most depressing day of the year. The MS Trust wants to change this by bringing together the MS community. This Blue Monday join us in making a positive difference for those affected by MS. Together we can Be Bold In Blue and help to ensure that no one has to face MS alone.
Be Bold in Blue
Be Bold in Blue this Blue Monday
How to Be Bold in Blue
If you're not sure what you want to do, here are a few ideas to get your Blue On!
- Be Bold In Blue on your social media and donate £5, make sure to use the #BeBoldInBlue
- Host a Be Bold In Blue brew and bickie morning
- The Be Bold In Blue big head shave
- Organise a Be Bold In Blue quiz night - don't worry about writing one, we have one you can use! Just email email@example.com
- Be Bold In Blue and dye your hair
Register your interest!
Why it is important to Be Bold In Blue
Multiple sclerosis doesn't just affect your physical health, it can also impact your mental health too. Around half of all people with MS experience depression at some point in their life, as well as other mental health problems like anxiety and stress. Symptoms of these mental health problems can include difficulty sleeping, breakdown in relationships and an inability to cope with daily tasks or commitments.
Our dedicated enquiries team receives around 70 enquiries each week, covering a range of topics from MS and COVID, to depression and anxiety.
Join us and let's reclaim Blue Monday. Together we can Be Bold In Blue and make a positive difference to ensure that no one has to face MS alone.
Have a question?
Be Bold In Blue
If you have a question about Be Bold In Blue please contact the Fundraising Team on 01462 476707 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MS and Mental Health
If you have a question about MS, you can contact our MS Enquiry Service helpline:
- Call us for free: 0800 032 3839
- Email us: email@example.com
- Write to: MS Trust Information Team, Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 4ET
The service is staffed from Monday to Friday (except bank holidays) from 9am to 5pm. Outside these hours, you can always leave us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.