When: 12 September 2021
Distance: Half marathon
Registration fee: £30
Minimum sponsorship: £350
Join our team
The Great North Run is the worlds biggest half Marathon, famous for its amazing atmosphere, warm welcome and fantastic route from Newcastle to South Shields. Be part of our 2021 Team, complete the Great North Run and make it a day to remember.
Terms & Conditions
I declare that:
1. I will participate in the Great North run 2021 on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust.
2. I will raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship for the MS Trust (before Gift Aid has been added).
3. I will pay the non-refundable registration fee of £30 for my MS Trust the Great North Run.
4. I will return all sponsorship money to the MS Trust by 31st December 2021.
5. If I cannot participate due to injury or illness I will let the MS Trust know immediately.
6. I will be over 17 years of age at the date of the Great North Run 2021, I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge my general state of health and fitness is good, and I understand that I am taking part in the Great North Run at my own risk. If you are unsure about taking part in this event, we recommend that you seek advise from a health professional before registering.
7. I give permission for the MS Trust to use any photographs/videos in which I may appear for publicity purposes - this can include reporting on the event, informing people about the MS Trust, advertising future fundraising events. The photos/videos will be held securely by the MS Trust and will not be used for anything other than as mentioned. If you would like to opt out of this, please email email@example.com
8. I give the MS Trust permission to pass on my basic details (name and email address) to the event organisers to register me officially onto this event.
Please confirm below that you accept these terms and conditions.
How we'll support you at the 2021 event
As part of the MS Trust's team you will receive support every step of the way...
- free half marathon training advice
- free breathable running vest or cotton T-shirt
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- meeting point after the race, where you can meet your friends & family
- every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS
Get in touch
For more information about this event, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01462 476707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 130,000 people living with MS across the UK.
Sign up to our fundraising email
Our work wouldn't be possible without our amazing supporters. If you'd like to find out how you can make a difference for people with MS today, why not sign up to our monthly Make a Difference email, which rounds up all the latest exciting fundraising opportunities.