If you are celebrating a wedding, anniversary, birthday, graduation, or retirement, you can add an extra meaningful touch to your day by supporting the MS Trust.
Celebrating your special occasion
Ways to celebrate and support
- Suggest that your guests make a donation to the MS Trust instead of buying you gifts. After your celebration has taken place we can let you know the total raised all together including Gift Aid. Please do let us know prior to the event that you are fundraising in this way.
- Why not celebrate your birthday on Facebook and ask your friends and family to donate in lieu of gifts? You can set up your Facebook fundraiser online.
- Raise money online by setting up a fundraising page on Just Giving for your special occasion - it's really easy and your friends and family can see how much has been raised and even donate from overseas.
- Hold a collection on the day - just ask for one of our collection boxes. We can also provide you with balloons, flags and banners to decorate the room and help to raise awareness. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your fundraising materials.
- MS Trust favours and pin badges make excellent gifts for your wedding guests. You can order them online from the MS Trust shop. Each favour arrives on a wedding tent card that informs your guests all about your support to the MS Trust.
Get in touch
If you would like to support the MS Trust at your celebration, or would like more information or ideas, please do get in touch with us. Please contact us on 01462 476707 or email email@example.com to speak to a member of our fundraising team.