Welcome to the Christmas edition of the TiMS newsletter. It seems like only yesterday when we were writing Christmas cards and wrapping presents and here we are, at it again! They say that time goes quickly when you’re having fun and the TiMS working group has certainly been having a wonderfully busy time this year working on lots of new projects which we hope will help you to help people with MS receive the services they deserve.
TiMS newsletter issue 11
Our TiMS Christmas sack has many exciting presents in it this year! Some are available now:
- Educational videos on handling people with spasticity
- Cognition study day – 27 March 2019, Leicester
- Skills and knowledge framework for OTs and physios working with people with MS. The evaluation form is being sent out shortly – please fill it in!
- General competency framework for progressive neurological conditions
And, for 2019
And others will be available on our website for you to unwrap in 2019:
- Self-assessment review form for people with MS which helps them focus on the things they need to discuss when they come for consultations with health professionals
- A service audit for therapists
- Respiratory pathway
- A new booklet on posture, positioning and stretching (including advice on passive stretching)
If you would like to help us develop any of the projects listed above, or if you have ideas for other projects, please email email@example.com.
From the TiMS working group and the MS Trust, we wish you a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy New Year.