Date: Throughout September 2023
Registration Fee: Free
Minimum Sponsorship: None - just raise as much as you can!
Switch this September is not only a fantastic opportunity to raise vital funds to support people living with MS, but a great chance to ditch a vice or take up a new hobby to improve your mental and physical health
We will be in regular contact to help you get ready for your challenge and to help you raise as much money as you can. Don't worry if you have never fundraised before, we will be with you every step of the way. We can also provide you with MS Trust goodies!
Keen to take part but struggling with ideas on what to give up, here are a few of our top suggestions:
1. Driving to Cycling: opt for cycling (or walking) to work instead of driving
2. Phone Scrolling to Book Reading: replace mindless scrolling in your free time with reading a book
3. Coffee to Water: swap out your coffee obsession for a healthier alternative such as water
4. Watching TV to Exercising: trade TV time with a trip to the gym or an at home workout session
5. Using the Lift to Taking Stairs: do you have a flight of stairs at home or work that you often avoid? Skip the lift for the month
6. Gaming to Outdoor Activities: switch off the gaming console and opt to spend some time in the great outdoors
Looking for some further inspiration to fit your lifestyle, get in touch and we would be happy to brainstorm some suitable ideas together!
We'd love to have a chat and hear all about your Switch this September challenge, or if you need any help at all please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org