27 November 2023
If you’re not sure how to best prepare for your next MS Nurse appointment, this could be the podcast for you.
No matter where you are on your MS journey, talking about your condition can bring on a wave of emotions. Your mind is likely to be brimming with questions and points to raise.
Add in long NHS waiting lists and squeezed appointment times, and it might feel as though you’re facing a steep challenge.
When your appointment does come around, how can you make the most of your time with an MS Nurse and avoid information overload?
Our podcast guest, MS Trust Lead Nurse Specialist, Dr Lou Jarrett explores some helpful tips on how to best prepare for your appointment.
Learn how to build long-lasting relationships with your MS Nurse, what questions to ask and what to do whilst you’re waiting to be seen.
Finally, we'll touch on why the MS Trust is on a mission to train MS Nurses in the UK.
- Making the most of your appointments - information from the MS Trust
- Questions to ask health professionals - information from the MS Trust
- MS Trust Helpline
- The Big Give - fundraising campaign from MS Trust
- Supporting the MS Trust - information from the MS Trust
- How we train and support your MS health professionals
- Patient initiated follow-up (PIFU) - information from NHS
- MS Trust Facebook Group