What workplace rights do people with MS have? This video shares practical advice to prevent you from having to give up work before you feel ready and we hear personal experiences of a person living with MS.
Work and MS webinar
25 April 2022
- Joanne Hurford, Clinical Specialist Occupational Therapist who leads the Vocational Rehab team at The National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery in London
- Gideon Schulman, CEO of The Davka Group, a professional services company providing accountancy, financial, home care, HR and payroll services and person with MS
- Lance Baynham, Discrimination Caseworker on behalf of South West London Law Centres
Useful resources and links
- Workplace adjustment agreement - MS Society
- Working life with MS - MS Trust
- Legal advice - MS Trust
- At work with MS - Mike and Letisha share their experiences of dealing with MS in the workplace
- Access to work and self-employment - You can get help through Access to Work if you are self-employed. However, the assistance will be for things like equipment, travel costs, a support worker etc., not business start-up costs. Apply for an Access to Work grant - GOV.UK
- AbilityNet - a UK charity who believe digital technology should be available to everyone.