When: Sunday 29th May 2022
Where: London to Essex and back
Distance: 100 miles
Registration fee: £30
Minimum sponsorship: £450
RideLondon is back for 2022!
Are you ready to saddle up and support the MS Trust!
RideLondon Essex 100 will allow cyclist to ride the 100 miles of traffic free route from London into Essex and back to the capital. Be the first to take on the new route through the beautiful Essex countryside. The new route will be announced early 2022!
RideLondon Essex promises to be one of the biggest cycling event of the year. So get on your bike and do your part to reduce pollution, improve your mental health and well being, whilst knowing you are doing your part to support the MS Trust.
This inclusive event is suitable for tandem cyclist and hand cyclist, if you require any further information or have any question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Ride London 2022
Terms & Conditions
By signing up to this event, I declare that:
1. I will participate in RideLondon Essex 2022 on Sunday 29th May 2022 on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust.
2. I will raise a minimum of £450 in sponsorship for the MS Trust.
3. I will pay the non-refundable registration fee of £30 for my RideLondon place
4. I will return all sponsorship money to the MS Trust by 31st July 2022.
5. If I cannot participate due to injury or illness I will let the MS Trust know immediately.
6. I will be over 18 years of age at the date of RideLondon 2022, I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge my general state of health and fitness is good, and I understand that I am taking part in RideLondon Essex 2022 at my own risk.
7. I give permission for the MS Trust to use any photographs/videos in which I may appear for publicity purposes - this can include reporting on the event, informing people about the MS Trust, advertising future fundraising events. The photos/videos will be held securely by the MS Trust and will not be used for anything other than as mentioned. If you would like to opt out of this, please email email@example.com
Please confirm below that you accept these terms and conditions.
How we will support you
As part of Team MS Trust RideLondon 2022 we will:
- Provide you with our exclusive fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- A free cycle vest to wear with pride
- Fundraising support and advise all the way