MS in the Media - 25 January 2019
25 January 2019
- More fatigue in progressive MS
- How oligodendrocytes repair myelin
Factors affecting DMD prescribing in the UK
21 January 2019
Researchers identified a number of factors which influenced health professionals prescribing of disease modifying drugs in the UK.
MS in the Media - 18 January 2019
18 January 2019
- Stem cells effective in aggressively relapsing MS
- Benefits of early DMD treatment
- Guidelines for MS treatment during pregnancy published
- Mindfulness helps mood and fatigue
Stem cells reduce MS disability progression in study
17 January 2019
An international study for people with highly active relapsing multiple sclerosis has reported that those having stem cell treatment had slower disability progression.
MS in the Media - 11 January 2019
11 January 2019
- Cooling helps with exercise
- Rituximab and SPMS
- Ocrevus and arm function in PPMS
- Plasma cells from gut can turn off brain inflammation
New guidelines for pregnancy in multiple sclerosis
10 January 2019
New guidelines for pregnancy care in multiple sclerosis, drawn up by a panel of UK experts including the MS Trust, have been published.
Volunteer sports massage therapists needed for London Marathon
8 January 2019
Are you a sports massage therapist? The MS Trust needs you!
MS in the Media - 21 December 2018
21 December 2018
- Relapses more likely in people with food allergies
- Reducing Ocrevus injection site reactions
- Fampridine and walking speed
Cell therapy targeting Epstein-Barr virus tested in progressive MS
20 December 2018
This small clinical trial tested the potential of Epstein-Barr virus-specific T cell therapy in secondary and primary progressive MS.
Caring for a loved one with advanced MS
19 December 2018
Living with MS in the family does not only affect the person with MS, but their loved ones as well. In this guest blog, Jen who is a full time carer for her husband Dave, writes about their life living with advanced MS.
MS in the Media - 14 December 2018
14 December 2018
- SMC approves Ocrevus
- Australian stem cell study
- Switching interferons increases relapse risk
Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) approved for relapsing remitting MS in Scotland
10 December 2018
The Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has approved Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) as an NHS treatment for relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis in Scotland.
Sign up for updates from us
Keep up-to-date with the latest MS news, explore new research, read the stories of people living with MS, find out practical tips from MS experts, and discover exciting fundraising opportunities.